About MASH Trust
These services are offered either at the residential homes we support, or people who require support in their own homes, or in the community.
MASH operates throughout the lower North Island in the Wellington, Kapiti, Horowhenua, Palmerston North, and Hawkes Bay regions.
We believe that:
- That people with disabilities as citizens of New Zealand have the same rights to full community participation.
- Learning & Development is a life long process and that all people have the ability to learn and develop.
- Every person can have a valued role in society.
- Services must be developed to meet the needs of the individuals that use them.
- The needs of people change and services need to be responsive to those changes.