Residential Supported Accommodation
Residential Supported Rehabilitation:
- is community based residential rehabilitation for people with support needs in mental health.
- works in partnership with you and your support network to develop individualised support packages (short term and/or long term) to achieve your goals. Our staff are trained and highly skilled in support work.
What Residential Support Offers:
Community housing with support staff available depending on your level of need. There are two Residential Services available:
- Level 3 & 4 - 24 hour support staff
- Level 2 - access to 24 hour support
The level of support required is identified by a Needs Assessment which is completed by MidCentral Health.
- promotes your growth, independence and recovery in mental health;
- promotes individual support that actively encourages you to develop new skills and reach identified goals;
- helps you to develop potential in all areas of your life.
How to access Residential Support
You can apply directly to; MidCentral Health, Service Coordinator, Phone: (06) 350-8035 or be referred by:
- health professional;
- family/whanau or friend;
- or contact MASH Trust discuss this service further.
There will be an assessment to confirm your eligibility.
You will receive:
Individualised support that identifies specific goals. These goals are reviewed regularly and any barriers to recovery are discussed with a view to helping you overcome them in your recovery journey. Share the journey & acknowledge individual strengths as a foundation for growth.